We are looking to appoint friendly, calm and enthusiastic people to join our existing dedicated team of supervisory assistants. The successful applicants will be working within a supportive, fun team and will be an important member of the school structure.
You will need to be flexible and ensure confidentiality and safeguarding is given the highest regard.
Main duties will include
- Supervising pupils in the lunch hall, outside on the playground or in their classrooms during wet lunch breaks.
- ncouraging positive play by leading a range of playground games.
- Ensuring the safety, welfare and good conduct of pupils
- Promoting healthy eating
- Ensuring any issues are dealt with in a positive and thoughtful manner.
- Assisting with associated duties, e.g. cleaning up spillages, ensuring tables are clean etc.
- This role involves assisting with feeding programmes and all aspect of personal care
- Supporting staff and children in the classroom before and after lunch
- Previous experience is not essential, as full induction programme and training is offered by the school.
- Interviews will be arranged on receipt of applications
For further details and an application form, please visit our website at www.heathfield.hants.sch.uk you can also contact the school office at email@example.com or telephone 01329 845150.
Closing Date: Rolling
Start Date: ASAP