Is seeking a
Full Time Teaching Assistant
(All experience levels welcome)
(Salary will be from £14,500 depending on experience)
This is an exciting time to join Kisharon School as we are moving into our brand new, state of the art school building in Hendon NW4, in September 2020.
Are you passionate about empowering students with learning difficulties?
- Do you have the enthusiasm, commitment and determination to develop our students?
- Can you roll up your sleeves and work under pressure, as part of a dedicated team?
- Are you highly motivated, with strong communication and interpersonal skills?
- Are you committed to an ethos that promotes the progress and well-being of each pupil?
If you can respond with “Yes” to the above questions, we want to hear from you!
The successful candidate will work under the guidance of specialist teaching staff. Responsibilities will include:
- undertaking classroom and school wide work
- providing care and enabling access to learning for all pupils
- carrying out pupils support programmes
- assisting the teacher in the management of pupils and the classroom
Kisharon, an OFSTED rated ‘Good’ special school for pupils aged 4-19 years, has an integrated approach towards developing the potential and independence of our pupils with moderate to severe and profound learning difficulties.
For a job description and application pack please visit www.kisharonschool.org.uk or contact the school directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 8455 7483.
Closing Date: Friday 7 February 2020
Interview Date: Week Commencing Monday 10 February 2020
Kisharon is committed to equal opportunities and safeguarding the welfare of children and adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role requires an enhanced DBS check.